Friday, June 22, 2007

Party at Jianghu!!


Now that I'm back in the states, I've got the time and the connection speed to make a post about my birthday party last week. Thanks to everyone who came, and all those who gave me liquor and made me look like an alcoholic.



The staff at Jianghu were great, basically giving me the space for free, knowing that we'd drain them dry (we sure did).



Tunes were supplied by a Chinese/French Jazz band, and Kro showed up halfway through the night with a big stack of fresh pizzas. I gotta start charging this guy for product placement.



As you can see, a good time was had by all. I hope to see everyone again next time around.

By the way, it's not really your birthday unless you get proper plowed and wear a crown:

No comments:

 

Web Page Counter
XBox Online Game Rentals